SAFETY MANUAL DESIGN AND CONSULTING
We creature Custom-made Health and Safety Manuals, with your industry and site-specific needs in mind!
Our Health & Safety Manual is a carefully selected bundle of written directives, forms, and documents to assist employers in providing their employees with a safe and healthy environment.
This manual will help employers understand some of the legal requirements imposed by the Occupational Safety and Health Act and to be compliant before an OH&S inspection of your worksite.
Examples of our Safety manual content includes:
- Mission Statements by management noting who has the rights and responsibilities of the company to carry out your health & safety program.
- Procedures for orientations, and employee training.
- System for employer/employee communication.
- How to identify and evaluate workplace hazards and conditions.
- Company procedures to investigate occupational injuries or illnesses and reporting requirements.
- Safety and health training for supervisors and employees.
- Appendixes on legislation specific to the Province you operate in
- Safety forms, such as incident reports, first aid forms, and incident investigation records.
We are reasonable, accurate and fast! Programs can be done in a pdf or word. Once you purchase the manual, you can also change it to update materials, as needed.
Your Companies Safety Manual will be written by personnel with a COR Audit, CRSP’s and extensive safety and environmental backgrounds. It’s not just about theory at Allstar Enviro Safety. We have years of field experience in construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, facilities, transport and other industrial backgrounds.
Call us for a quote! 403-214-1558