WHMIS & TDG ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Containing WHMIS and Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training, this online course package covers the key elements of WHMIS, including WHMIS symbols and labels, material safety data sheets, and worker training, as well as regulations governing the transportation of dangerous goods within Canada.
WHMIS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What is WHMIS?
- Key components of WHMIS regulations
- WHMIS classes and hazard symbols
- WHMIS label types and requirements
- WHMIS exemptions
- Emergency response
- Personal protective equipment
TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS COURSE TOPICS
- The requirements for TDG training and certification
- Dangerous goods classification
- Packing groups
- Shipping name
- Compatibility groups
- Placards and UN numbers
- Label requirements
- Safety marks
- Packaging and vessel requirements
- Requirements for documentation
- The ERAP (Emergency Response Assistance Plans)
- Reporting requirements
- TDG schedules
WHMIS & TDG ONLINE COURSE DURATION
Approximately 4.5 Hours
- WHMIS: Approximately 60 mins
- TDG: Approximately 3.5 hours
WHMIS & TDG ONLINE ASSESSMENT
Testing conducted throughout these online WHMIS & TDG courses is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat each course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
WHMIS & TDG ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of each of these online courses, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.