Safety Audits Online Course Overview
The goal of this online safety lesson is to provide awareness training on the importance of conducting safety audits. Managers, supervisors and workers will develop an awareness of how to plan and conduct a proper safety audit.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know the definition of a safety audit and describe its purpose.
- Know how to conduct an inspection of the work area and work practices to use.
- Formulate recommendations for corrective action , design audit reports, and conduct follow-ups.
- Recognize the importance as well as the objectives of a safety audit program.
- Identify how to plan and conduct one
- Introduction to Safety Audits
- Audit Report completion
- Importance of having a Safety Audit
- Planning and Conducting Audits
- Inspecting the Work Area and Workplace Practices
ONLINE COURSE TIMING
About Half an Hour
You must achieve 80% to pass and have 2 chances to repeat the class. Testing conducted throughout this online course assists in reinforcement of the material.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Once you successfully complete this online course, a certificate of completion will be available. It can be f downloaded and printed.