Collecting, using, and disclosing personal information requires knowledge concerning aspects of FOIP, PIPEDA, and PIPA! By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Learn about FOIP, PIPEDA, and PIPA and their differences
- Understand the differences between personal information and non-personal information
- Distinguish between the many types of consent
- Organization’s obligations when requesting consent
- How to access or request a change to personal information. This applies to when it has been collected and stored
- General best practices when handling personal information
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 10 minutes online
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. A candidate has 2 chances to pass to be certified in this Privacy Legislation course.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
A certificate of completion will be available for download and printing once an 80% mark is achieved.