MASTER DRIVER: RURAL DRIVING COURSE OVERVIEW
This course helps drivers recognize and deal with the unique set of hazards they normally don’t contend with when driving on interstate highways.
MASTER DRIVER: RURAL DRIVING COURSE TOPICS:
- Sharing the road with school buses, farm equipment, and horse-driven buggies
- Tips for handling high-risk situations
- Specific driving strategies for safer rural driving
- Negotiating passing lanes and passing
- How to avoid falling into routine or pattern driving
- And more
MASTER DRIVER: RURAL DRIVING COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 45 minutes
MASTER DRIVER: RURAL DRIVING TESTING:
Testing conducted in this online Master Driver: Rural Driving course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
MASTER DRIVER: RURAL DRIVING CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.