LOCKOUT/TAGOUT ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Think about the impact of lockout/tagout. Would you stick your hand into a machine and hope no one turns it on while you are doing it ? You can guarantee the machine stays off by locking and tagging it out as an engineering control. A major cause of injury and death, due to failure to lock out machinery before servicing.These deaths and injuries can be prevented byfollowing an effective lockout and tagout program. This Lockout/Tagout online safety course is suitable for all employees who need to work around potentially dangerous equipment.
LOCKOUT/TAGOUT ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
This online Lockout/Tagout Course Covers The Following Topics:
- Explain the purpose of lockout/tagout.
- List the steps for attaching and removing locks and tags.
- Discuss periodic inspections of lockout/tagout as required by the standard.
- Understand the training requirements for lockout/tagout.
- List different forms of hazardous energy.
- Identify who is covered and what activities are covered by the lockout/tagout standard.
- Describe the three elements of an energy control program.
- Recognize the types of lockout/tagout devices.
- Explain who is required to lock out or tag out.
LOCKOUT/TAGOUT ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 60 minutes
LOCKOUT/TAGOUT ONLINE ASSESSMENT
Testing conducted in this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
LOCKOUT/TAGOUT ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.