Journey Management Online Course Overview
Journey Management is a flexible and dynamic set of concepts that can be used as a tool to make road journeys safer for everyone in your company. It incorporates written policies and a standardized journey planning process to promote and enhance driver safety.
This online Journey Management course provides an overview of the underlying principles of Journey Management, and provides specific guidance on how to create or enhance all the elements that make up a typical Journey Management program.
Journey Management Online Course Topics
This online Journey Management course covers the following topics:
- The elements that comprise a typical Journey Management program
- Crafting program policies and procedures
- The journey planning process, including pre-trip, en route, and post-trip procedures, trip documentation, and best practices
- Journey Management program roles and responsibilities
- The creation and use of risk scorecards
- The purpose of a Journey Management program
Journey Management Online Course Duration
Approximately 30 minutes
Journey Management Online Assessment
Testing conducted in this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Journey Management Online Certificate Of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
This course can be played on most internet-capable mobile devices, including Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iTouch, as well as Android and Windows-based smartphones and tablets.