JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Joint Health and Safety Committees course teaches you the fundamentals of JHSCs so that your company can develop a committee that adheres to legislation and is unique to your workers, history, and environment.
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- JHSC Overview
- What a Joint Health and Safety Committee is
- When a JHSC is required
- Committee members selection process
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- General and specific requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 60 minutes
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted throughout this online Joint Health and Safety Committees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.