JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Joint Health and Safety Committees safetycourse instructs you on the key fundamentals of JHSCs. This assists your company can develop a committee that adheres to legislation and is unique to your workers, history, and environment.
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- JHSC Overview
- What is a Joint Health and Safety Committee
- When is the JHSC required
- The Committee members selection process
- The Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- the requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Scheduling of Meetings
- The Agendas
- Conduct of the members
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports during the meeting
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
About 60 minutes
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted throughout this online Joint Health and Safety Committees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.