SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (IATA) ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This is an entry level course designed for new participants who wish to learn the tDGregulations related to shipping dangerous goods by air. It also is relevant to any those responsible for shipping dangerous goods , including the packaging goods and preparing shipping documentation for AIR transport .
THE IATA DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS TRAINING.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) as an expert on this subject.
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (IATA) ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- We provide an overview of the federal and international regulations (ICAO/IATA)
- Use of the IATA book for Air Transport
- Operator and state variations for review
- IATA (ICAO)Classification of dangerous goods
- The dangerous goods list
- Air packaging requirements
- The UN specification packaging
- Selection of a packing instruction
- Packaging instructions for cargo or passenger aircraft
- Overpacks rules
- Marking and labelling for TDG
- Shipping documentation
- Placard requirements
- Segregating dangerous goods
- Accidental releases and reporting requirements
- The Limitations and exceptions
- Security awareness for shipping
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (IATA) ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
About 4 hours
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (IATA) ONLINE TEST:
Students are able to repeat the course four times to pass. This online Shipping Dangerous Goods by Air course has testing throughout to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% is required to be certified.
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (IATA) ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
A certificate of completion will be available to download and print once certified. This certificate is valid for two years based on IATA/ICAO regulations. It is recommended that you learn the site specific requirements for TDG at your site.
UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE FOR STANDARD WEB BROWSING
This course was created will allow playback on most internet capable devices. This includes Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets. Android and Windows operating systems can be utilized with this program.