HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES COURSE OVERVIEW
This online course provides HAZWOPER training focusing on personal protective equipment (PPE) and control measures.
Your employees will learn:
- The purpose and limitations of personal protective equipment
- The HAZWOPER requirements for personal protective equipment
- The varieties of respiratory protective equipment and their protection factor
- The varieties of chemical protective clothing
- How to select protective ensembles
- The elements of site control, including the buddy system
- The types and purpose of site work zones
- Safe practices for handling hazardous waste drums and containers
- Safe practices for entering confined spaces
- Other safe practices, control measures and standard operating procedures
HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES COURSE TOPICS:
- Personal Protective Equipment — PPE Basics, Respiratory Protective Equipment, Chemical-Protective Clothing, Protective Ensembles
- Site Control — Site Control, Site Work Zones, Standard Operating Procedures
- Other Hazard Control Measures — Safe Handling of Drums & Containers, Safe Confined Space Entry, Additional Control Measures
HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 90 minutes
HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES TESTING:
Testing conducted in this online HAZWOPER: PPE and Other Hazard Control Measures course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
HAZWOPER: PPE AND OTHER HAZARD CONTROL MEASURES COURSE PREVIEW: