HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE OVERVIEW
This elearning Hazard Identification course will help keep you safe on the job . It will show you how to prevent injuries and illness in the workplace through hazard identification, assessment, and control.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION COURSE TOPICS
- How our beliefs influence our approach to incident prevention
- Types of hazards
- Legislation and regulations
- The three-step process for dealing with hazards
- Organizational hazard identification
- Applying controls
- Formal hazard assessments versus field level hazard assessments
- Components of risk assessment
- Evaluating risk
- Assigning values to risk
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE TIMELINE
Approximately one hour
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION TESTING
Testing conducted in this online Hazard Identification course is designed to reinforce the information presented. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online. A mark of 80% must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE CERTIFICATE
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate can be downloaded.; It proves completion and can be printed.