EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE Online COURSE OVERVIEW
This Exceptional Customer Service Online course is designed to help you develop the necessary skills and attitude for delivering exceptional customer service and translate them into action on a daily basis.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Review the “moments of truth” from the customer’s point of view
- Deal with upset customers and challenging situations
- Build a high performing team to deliver exceptional service
- Understand the steps required to build a customer focused culture
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE OUTLINE:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Customer Service
- Lesson 2: Looking through the Customer’s Eyes
- Lesson 3: Developing Essential Customer Service Skills
- Lesson 4: Establishing Winning Attitudes
- Lesson 5: Handling the Difficult Customer
- Lesson 6: Overcoming Challenging Situations
- Lesson 7: Service Superstars and Service Teams
- Lesson 8: Creating a Powerful Customer Focused Culture
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 120 minutes
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted in this course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE PREVIEW:
Providing excellent customer service is more vital than ever.
Consumers have high expectations for customer service, regardless of the size, type, or location of the company. Customers want things to go smoothly when they have difficulties, whether they are dealing with a Fortune 500 corporation or an early-stage startup.
As a result, offering poor or even mediocre customer service will cost your company money.
If you do not look after your present clients, they will go to one of your competitors.
You will miss out on prospects for renewal or repurchase. You will also lose referrals
and brand reputation when people post their unfavourable social media experiences
sites for online reviews There’s a lot of money at risk.
It is vitally important to give outstanding service in order to run a business sustainably nowadays.
But what creates outstanding customer service?