Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Online Course Overview
This online Ethics and Code of Conduct course, with scenes set in an industrial environment, is a powerful exploration of workplace ethics and code of conduct for managers, supervisors, and employees in construction, the trades, and warehouse-related workplaces. It defines and demonstrates ethical conduct, sends a powerful message about the benefits of doing the right thing, and gives practical steps for making ethical and positive choices in the workplace. Concepts and learning points are brought to life by dynamic facilitators and professional actors who converse with viewers before and after performing entertaining, realistic, issue-packed episodes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Promote a culture of trust, integrity, fairness, excellence, and compliance
- Prevent violations of laws and the code of conduct
- Protect your organization from legal action, fines, and damaging P.R.
- Enhance workplace safety and quality
- Maximize performance, productivity, and profits
- Foster trust, communication, and collaboration
Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Online Course Topics
- Key principles of ethics
- Importance and benefits of ethical conduct
- Consequences of unethical decisions
- Practical steps for ethical decision-making
- Reporting procedures
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Records and reporting
- Proper use of company information and assets
- Gratuities and gifts
- Vendor and contractor relationships
- Diversity, harassment, and discrimination
Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Online Course Duration
Approximately 60 minutes
Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Pass Mark
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet capable mobile devices with standard web browsing capabilities.