EMERGING LEADERS COURSE OVERVIEW
You’ve identified your rising stars. They’re excited for the chance to lead, and you’re ready to give them the opportunity. But how can you be certain they’ll be great leaders when they’ve never had a chance to lead before?
Fortunately, our Emerging Leaders series will give them all the tools to become the kind of leaders others will be excited to follow. And we guarantee they’ll enjoy it.
EMERGING LEADERS COURSE TOPICS:
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Develop various strategies to prepare both physically and mentally for a new leadership role.
- Identify and incorporate successful techniques for interacting effectively with the people you will be leading
- Recognize the increased importance of vision and long-term thinking that come with positions of leadership
Emerging Leaders covers the following topics:
- The Importance of Appearances
- How to Avoid Becoming a Micromanager
- Learning to Live With Failure
- The Importance of Being Present
- Danger of Too Much Fraternizing With Your Employee
- The Importance of Vision
- The Importance of Execution
- How to Embrace Change When Necessary
EMERGING LEADERS COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 45 minutes
EMERGING LEADERS TEST:
Testing conducted in this online Emerging Leaders course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course three additional times if the pass mark is not achieved.
EMERGING LEADERS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.