DRIVER SAFETY COURSE OVERVIEW
Driving is an everyday task. Because of this, many people don’t stop to think about how it can be a high-risk, high liability task when on the job. Due to its frequency and the many risks involved, there are many accidents related to transportation of goods and other services.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize hazards inherent with vehicle operation on and off the work site
- Take appropriate actions to reduce the risk of vehicle accidents
- Know the appropriate actions to take in emergency situations
DRIVER SAFETY COURSE TOPICS
- Recognizing hazardous driving conditions
- Minimizing your risk of accident
- Using company vehicles
- Emergency preparation
- Emergency situations
DRIVER SAFETY COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 20 minutes
DRIVER SAFETY COURSE ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DRIVER SAFETY CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.