DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Teaches employees about discrimination laws and embracing diversity.
Training all employees to prevent workplace discrimination and harassment is nothing less than essential. Not only can workplace discrimination and harassment affect employee productivity, it can divert resources from the organisation’s real business. Improper conduct can also lead to liability for the organisation and/or individual employees for workplace discrimination and harassment.
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define diversity, inclusion, discrimination, adverse action, and protected class.
- Describe benefits and challenges of having a diverse workplace.
- Identify the two main types of discrimination.
- Identify the organization that enforces most anti-discrimination laws.
- Explain how anti-discrimination laws apply.
- Explain how claims of discrimination are investigated.
- Explain how retaliation can occur.
- Explain how the EEOC and states enforce anti-discrimination laws.
- Identify the protected classes.
- Identify other types of discrimination that are not enforced by the EEOC.
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
Diversity & Discrimination for Employees
- What diversity means.
- Benefits and challenges of a diverse workforce.
- How discrimination happens.
- What circumstances can lead to a charge of discrimination.
- Who is covered by “protected classes”.
- Other types of discrimination.
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 1 hour
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES TEST:
Testing conducted in this online Diversity & Discrimination for Employees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR EMPLOYEES CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.