A split-second decision can change the drivers life. This is especially true when you are behind the wheel of a fast-moving, heavy vehicle.
This online safety course on Defensive Driving for Small Vehicles (Global) is designed to explore safe driving practices. It notes what to do before you drive, while you drive and reactions in the event of an accident. This program is ideal for those who drive cars or small vehicles.
After completing this course, an understanding should be gained of:
- How to prepare to drive safely
- Best practices for driving safely
- Safe driving choices in specific situations and conditions
- What to do in case of an accident
This online Defensive Driving for Small Vehicles (Global) course covers the following topics:
- Before you drive how to prepare
- Speeding, following, and stopping
- Safe driving tips for small vehicles
- Accidents with small vehicles
- Summary of the course
About 45 minutes
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet capable mobile devices with standard web browsing capabilities.