This Corrective Action Training module is designed to provide learners with remedial training, This is related to cargo securement on flatbed trailers. This online safety course was designed to remind drivers they are responsible for securing all cargo. In addition, they must verify securement before driving and at regular intervals during the trip. Drivers must use the correct number of tiedowns and inspect securement devices for damage.
- You are responsible for ensuring your cargo cannot shift or fall.
- Secure and regularly inspect all cargo and securement devices.
- Inspect your load and it’s securement at the required times,
- Securement devices must be in good condition.
- The number of required tiedowns is based on the length, type, and placement of cargo.
- Inspect and replace tiedown devices on a regular basis.
- Recap of program
- Course Quiz
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 5 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.