COACHING – GIVING & RECEIVING FEEDBACK ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
No matter how safe an organisation is or how high-quality its service and products are, there is always room for improvement. Take this training to learn more about the concept of continuous improvement. Ideal learners: managers, supervisors, safety committee members
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR SAFETY EXCELLENCE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
This online Continuous Improvement for Safety Excellence course covers the following topics:
- Know what continuous improvement is.
- Recognise the direct and indirect benefits of continuous improvement for occupational health and safety.
- Know what continuous improvement workflow looks like.
- Recall the differences and advantages of lagging and leading indicators
- Recognise how quality management tools can improve occupational health and safety performance.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR SAFETY EXCELLENCE ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 30 Minutes
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR SAFETY EXCELLENCE ONLINE ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted throughout this online Continuous Improvement for Safety Excellence course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Print materials for this course can be accessed online.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR SAFETY EXCELLENCE ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.