Confined Space Entry (Alberta) Course Overview
This online Confined Space Entry course provides essential information to managers, supervisors, workers, contractors and safety watches when they are required to work within an Alberta confined space.
- Confined space and Restricted space basics
- Responsibilities of managers, supervisors, workers, contractors and tending workers
- Confined space entrant / monitor planning
- (PPE) Personal protective equipment
- Emergency and rescue procedures to undertake
- Recognizing the atmospheric and physical hazards of confined spaces
- Existing and potential confined space hazards
- Elimination and controlling hazards
- Classification of confined spaces and restricted spaces
- Entry authorization and planning
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 2.5 hours
Supplemental materials can be accessed online to assist with the course. An 80% mark must be achieved in order to be certificated. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if you dont pass the first time.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.