The Straight Truck Series is a collection of training programs. It emphasizes the essential skills necessary for staying safe on the road while operating a straight truck. This online safety series is appropriate for all levels of truck drivers.It ranges from the entry-level to the veteran driver operating any type of straight truck. Backing & Parking online training is designed to help drivers understand the techniques that will help them avoid an accident or incident while backing and parking these straight trucks. It addresses many procedures drivers need to follow to avoid collisions. These include: causes, preventative measures, overhead obstructions, and good parking and backing techniques.
After completing this course, users should have an understanding of:
- Avoiding a fixed object collision while backing or parking
- The proper driving techniques to back and park a straight truck safely
- Ground-level, eye-level, and overhead obstructions. These have the potential to make contact with a truck
This online Backing & Parking: Straight Truck Series course covers the following topics:
- Avoiding fixed object collisions
- The series of hazards associated with backing and parking
- Driving Techniques
ABout 20 minutes
A mark of 80% must be achieved to pass this course. The course can be taken three times to achieve the pass mark.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, learners can download a certificate of completion that is also available for printing.