This online Back Safety course covers safe lifting practices as well as important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries.
Using the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach, this Back Safety course explores habits that can keep employees safe, healthy and productive.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- Describe how the human back works
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Justify the importance of warming up before physical activity
- Identify the right – and wrong – way to lift
- Anatomy of the back
- The Whole Life/Health cycle
- Lifting safety
- Back exercises
Approximately 60 minutes
WHO THIS COURSE CAN BENEFIT:
Testing conducted in this online Back Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.