Back Safety in Industrial Environments Course Overview
This online Back Safety program covers safe lifting practices. It emphasizes important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries and how to avoid them.
Explosing the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach, this Back Safety course illustrates habits that can keep employees safe, healthy and productive.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- How the human back works in your anatomy
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Warming up before physical activity
- Identify the correct – and wrong – way to lift
- Anatomy of your back
- The Whole Life andHealth cycle
- Lifting safety tips
- Back exercisesto do
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 60 minutes
Testing conducted in this online Back Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.