Electrical standards do not just help you comply with the law, they keep you safe! You are already familiar with electrical terms and hazards. Take this course to learn about NFPA 70E and what it means for you. Stay compliant and stay safe! Ideal learners are people in all industries, particularly supervisors, electrical workers and safety managers.
This online Applying Electrical Standards (US) course covers the following topics:
- OSHA and Consensus Standards
- NFPA 70E® Training Requirements
- NFPA 70E Tables
By the end of this course, an understanding will be gained of:
- The consequences of not following electrical standards
- The OSHA and consensus standards that apply to electrical work
- NFPA 70E training requirements for qualified and unqualified workers
- Using NFPA 70E tables to determine safe approach boundaries, hazard/risk categories for specific tasks and required PPE
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
Approximately 30 minutes
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark. Printable resources are available in the form of a comprehensive student manual. The manual is a valuable resource for future use and knowledge retention.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.