ALCOHOL AND DRUG AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
It cannot be overstated how one needsT to prevent impaired persons from affecting safety in the workplace . There is a realization that serious attention must be given to ensuring that employees arriving to the workplace are “fit-for-work”. More informed employees and Occupational Health and Safety legislation have brought this to our attention.
People do not want to be exposed to risk by people under the influence working near them. It is the duty of both the worker and the employer to comply with it.
This online Alcohol and Drug Awareness course highlights the seriousness of being “fit-for-work”. It identifies personal responsibilities to ensure the health and safety of all workers.
ALCOHOL AND DRUG AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Frequency of alcohol and drug related issues in the workplace today
- “fit-for-work” policies in the workplace and legalities
- Making Wise choices and compliance
- Alcohol and drug work policies and standards
- What to do if a worker is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Reasons someone might be asked to submit to drug and alcohol testing
ALCOHOL AND DRUG AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
About 30 minutes
ALCOHOL AND DRUG AWARENESS ONLINE TEST:
Testing conducted during this online Alcohol and Drug Awareness course to reinforce the information presented. A passing mark of 80% must be achieved to be certified. Participants are able to repeat the course twice to pass.
ALCOHOL AND DRUG AWARENESS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Once you successfully complete this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.