As an operator of aggregate hauling equipment, it’s crucial that you understand your equipment, how to safely operate it, and the safe procedures for loading and unloading the materials you’re hauling. This online course is designed to introduce you to the types of aggregate hauling equipment as well as the safety practices for operating the equipment and loading and unloading materials.
This course covers theory only. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be emailed a competency evaluation form that your employer can use to evaluate your practical skills.
AGGREGATE HAULING EQUIPMENT TRAINING COURSE TOPICS
Theory presented in this course will cover:
- Aggregate definitions and types
- Aggregate hauler configurations
- Vehicle inspection station requirements
- Legislation to be aware of as a driver
- Hazards common to hauling aggregate and operating heavy machinery
- Strategies for combatting fatigue, stress, impairment, and distracted driving
- Trip inspections
- The contents of a journey management plan
- Hydraulic and air systems
- Loading and unloading aggregate
AGGREGATE HAULING EQUIPMENT TRAINING ONLINE COURSE DURATION
Approximately 90 minutes
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet capable mobile devices with standard web browsing capabilities.
AGGREGATE HAULING EQUIPMENT TRAINING ONLINE PASS MARK
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the course completion date indicated on the certificate.