If you are an employer or worker in a Chemical Facility , Security awareness is essential. If there are bulk quantities of highly hazardous, corrosive, toxic or explosive chemicals, vigilance is amplified to protect yourself and the public from harm. The security roles to undertake will be explored for terrorism, criminal behaviours, bombs, or theft of these chemicals. The response to these risks is discussed.
This online course covers the following topics:
- Security Roles of a Chemical Faciilty
- Security Risks on a Chemical Facility
- Threat Levels to security
- Security Response to risks
- The student should be able to know their role in keeping their facilities secures
- Recognize security risks common to Chemical facilities
- Identify reduction activities regarding chemical facility security risks
- Increased vigilance requirements with increased threat levels
- Response measures when security risks are announced
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 20 minutes
The course is able to be taken three times to pass the quiz. A comprehensive student manual can be printed. The manual is a valuable resource for future use and knowledge retention.Testing is conducted throughout to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
A certificate of completion will be available for download and printing once you achieve a pass of 80%.