Back Safety: Keep Your Back In Action Course Overview
This online Back Safety program covers safe lifting practices. It emphasizes important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries.
It is using the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach to learning. This Back Safety online course explores habits that can encourage employees to work safe, and live healthy and productive lives.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- How the human back operates
- Various types of back pain and identify what causes it
- Demonstrate the proper performance of everyday tasks to prevent back pain
- Steps you can take to prevent back injuries
- Anatomy of the back
- The Whole Life/Health cycle
- Lifting safety
- Back exercises to retain strength and duration
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
About 60 minutes in length
Testing conducted in this online Back Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.