A 15-passenger van behaves much differently from a passenger car. Most people do not know that these vans are more likely to roll over than any other type of vehicle.
This online 15-Passenger Van Safety course is designed to offer safe van-driving techniques that, if implemented, will drastically reduce the risk of injury or even death when driving a 15-passenger van.
After completing this course, an understanding should be gained of:
- The differences between driving a 15-passenger van and driving a car
- Effective driving preparation strategies to maximize safety
- Safe van-driving techniques
- Procedures to safely conclude a trip
This online 15-Passenger Van Safety course covers the following topics:
- The 15 passenger van difference
- Before driving the van
- How to adjust your driving
- Hazardous conditions
Approximately 45 minutes
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet capable mobile devices with standard web browsing capabilities.