This 15 Passenger Van Online Safety Course takes approximately 45 minutes to review. It is designed to offer safe van-driving techniques, emphasizing the fact that driving a 15-passenger van is very different than driving other vehicles. The danger of a roll-over is much greater in these types of vans.
If the materials are implemented properly, the learner will drastically reduce the risk of injury or even death when driving.
After completing this seminar, the learner will be able to maximize safety by learning:
· Effective driving preparation strategies
· Learn Safe van-driving techniques
· Procedures to safely conclude a trip
· The 15 passenger van difference in comparison to other vans and larger vehicles
· Preparation prior to driving the van
· How to adjust your driving to road, weather and light conditions and other hazards
A mark of 80% is required to achieve certification. The student is allowed three times to achieve the pass mark.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
A certificate of completion will be available for download and printing once the student passes.
Playback on most Internet capable mobile devices with standard web browsing capabilities is available using this online program.