WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Two Components to the First Aid Standard CPR AED Blended Online program (Intermediate):
The Canadian Red Cross First Aid Program meets the CSA National Standard for Workplace First Aid Curriculum.
- Emergency First Aid – Meets CSA Standard Z1210-17 – Basic
- Standard First Aid – Meets CSA Standard Z1210-17 – Intermediate
Blended learning is an exciting concept in acquiring your First aid certification. It is an innovative program in which the student completes the theory portion of the First aid program online, followed by a classroom day where they complete their physical skills with a certified instructor. In this manner, the student can achieve their Emergency First Aid or Standard First Aid with CPR A or C and AED.
Recertification: If your last course certificate has not expired, you may qualify for a shorter recertification.
This can be done without doing the online blended choice, if desired. Send proof of current certification to qualify.
Blended online programs saves the student having to spend a longer time in the classroom, but still achieves a Workplace- recognized First aid course (Occupational Health and Safety – oriented) in provinces, such as Alberta.. The certificate of training is valid for 3 years.
Contact Allstar Enviro Safety a 403-214-1558 to request the Online Portion .This cannot be done directly on our online site.
contact us to book your classroom day, which is offered weekly. and receive a map for the location. The price you pay includes both the online and the classroom training. Contact Allstar Enviro Safety at 403-214-1558 or e-mail email@example.com l
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
This program is a very convenient way for an individual to learn first aid skills.
- The online portion saves the student valuable time and can be broken up in several segments to suit the students schedule. They can complete the theory in their own home or workplace at a time that is suitable for them. This results in less need for transportation to a classroom, meals or accommodations, as you learn in the comfort of your own office or home.
- To meet the provincial standard and receive a Workplace recognition, students can conduct their physical skills, such as CPR, Choking and bandaging with the helpful guidance of a certified instructor in a classroom setting.
- We specialize in small student ratios to provide lots of hands on time to do the physical skills and receive individualized attention.
- For the general public, this program will demonstrates how to prevent and handle family, sports and home emergencies in an effective way.
- For those who require a workplace recognized program, this is a terrific learning tool. The in-class portion highlights common industrial accidents and risk prevention.
- All students will be taught essential information to help them respond quickly and suitably to sudden injuries or medical emergencies. The innovative learning tools they receive combine a number of powerful techniques to embrace this first aid knowledge
- Benefits to employers include having a consistent training tool to offer to their employees while achieving an OHS approved program. In addition, they can have their staff trained quickly without taking more time off work to sit in a classroom setting.
There are two components to the Blended Online program:
a) Online portion
The online version presents modules on first aid topics using interactive videos. The online portion has a verifiable testing procedure. No need for transportation to a classroom, meals or accommodations, as you learn in the comfort of your own office or home. The online learning section takes one day to achieve. Answer the quiz for each section . Print out the online certificate of completion and email it to Allstar Enviro Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org Print it out and bring to the classroom to be part of the hands-on practical day. You must complete the online program in order to attend the classroom portion.
b) Classroom portion
Contact Allstar Enviro Safety in advance to book a time and location for the classroom section. Call us at 4032141558 or email us at email@example.com The learner benefits by practicing practical hands-on skills with other first aiders conducting realistic simulations. The hands on standard first aid skills are 6.5 plus hours in length. A first aid test will be written to achieve certication for 3 years through the Canadian Red Cross It is a Workplace Government approved course in Alberta. To qualify for BC, we also offered an Out of Jurisdiction BC first aid endorsement package at an extra cost.
- Workplace First Aiders and Legal Requirements
- Scene Assessment
- Primary Survey and CPR (AED information provided,AED certification is optional)
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Secondary Survey and History
- Eye Injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Medical Conditions
- Spinal Injuries
- Chest Injuries – Optional
- Abdominal injuries – Optional
LENGTH OF TIME:
One day for Online version One day for Classroom version.
This program was designed by Canadian Red Cross. Courses are taught by an approved instructor from Allstar Enviro Safety who is a Training Partner. It is approved as a Workplace First Aid program in Alberta . Certificates are valid for 3 years and awarded in the class after achieving all necessary requirements.
Once you have registered and paid with Allstar Enviro Safety, a link from the Red Cross will be sent to your unique email address to start. Let the instructor know that this has been received and that you can log in. Once you have graduated from the classroom portion, another invitation link will be sent to your unique email address to open. It will have a Wallet card and Wall plaque to print out on card stock.
To register, contact us to book your classroom day and receive a map for the location. Do not pay throught the online portal, as that will take you to an alternative first aid online course that is not a Red Cross program. The price above includes your classroom training. 403-214-1558 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY: Cancellation can be done UP to 5 business days prior to the seminar for a Full refund less a docking fee for credit card transactions . Such requests must be made by phone, via a confirmed conversation with the Allstar Enviro Safety representative or in writing (email or letter that is confirmed as received).
Students who register WITHIN the 5 business days prior to the seminar can submit a request in writing (email or letter that is confirmed as received) to the Allstar Enviro Safety representative for a one month credit for that course or one of equal value. Qualified substitutions of candidates can attend the program instead, with permission of the Instructor.
Students who withdraw the day before the class without substitution will forfeit their payment. Students who do not attend the course with no notice or are over 30 minutes late will forfeit their payment.
Allstar Enviro Safety and it’s representatives assume the right to cancel or substitute a course in which minimum registration is not met or for unforeseen circumstances. We will make our best effort to rebook the program, when possible and to advise the students or employers of the cancellation or date change.