$185.00 plus $9.25 tax = $194.25 Visa, Mastercard or etransfer Contact Allstar Enviro Safety at 4032141558 to register. Class times, locations and availability varies. We are Authorized Training Providers for Energy Safety Canada. This is offered in class and online. 3 year expiry.
Confined space work involves some of the most critical hazards in the oil and gas industry. This course is offered online or in classroom through the Energy Safety Canada Authorized Training Provide (ATP) network. This training teaches participants to identify, understand and mitigate the potential hazards of working in restricted and confined spaces.
This program was developed using the Canadian Standards Association’s Z1006-16 Management of Work in Confined Space and the Canadian Association of Oil and Gas Producers Code of Practice for Confined Space. This seminar is a theory-based program. No physical skills are performed in the classroom.
Upon successful completion of the course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years from Energy Safety Canada.
- Roles and responsibilities of workers, supervisors, managers and confined space monitors
- OH&S legislated standards
- Code of practice and requirements for developing one
- Identification and classification of restricted and confined spaces
- Requirements for working in or around restricted and confined spaces
- Hazard assessment and control methods for restricted and confined spaces
- Entry planning and permitting
- Atmospheric testing
- Signage and tagging
- Emergency response
Class Maximum: 20
Instructional Hours: Up to 8 hours
Certificate Expiry: 3 years
Passing Grade: 70%
Exam Type: Closed book quiz. English literacy required.